The lsdvd project got a new set of developers a few weeks ago, after the original developer decided to step down and pass the project to fresh blood. This project is now maintained by Petter Reinholdtsen and Steve Dibb.
- Ignore 'phantom' audio, subtitle tracks
- Check for garbage in the program chains, which indicate that a track is non-existant, to work around additional copy protection
- Fix displaying content type for audio tracks, subtitles
- Fix pallete display of first entry
- Fix include orders
- Ignore read errors in titles that would not be displayed anyway
- Fix the chapter count
- Make sure the array size and the array limit used when initialising the palette size is the same.
- Fix array printing.
- Correct subsecond calculations.
- Add sector information to the output format.
- Clean up code to be closer to ANSI C and compile without warnings with more GCC compiler warnings.
This change bring together patches for lsdvd in use in various Linux and Unix distributions, as well as patches submitted to the project the last nine years. Please check it out. :)